Haybrook Lettings is offering landlords an opportunity to move tenants into their properties over the Christmas and New Year period for the benefit of avoiding a potentially expensive ‘void’ or unlet period.
Haybrook’s ‘No Rent Event’ is an annual event formed to maximise impact by offering hundreds of properties with a rent free period to potential tenants.
Please see our Q&A below with Operations Director Paul Sloan below for further information on this event.
1. What is the No Rent Event?
The No Rent Event is an initiative designed to drive interest from prospective tenants. At particular times of year it’s crucial to make rental property stand out from the crowd.
2. When is the No Rent Event taking place?
The event takes place in December.
3. How is it decided when the ‘rent free’ period will be, do I get a say?
We select a time that we think will maximise interest. This will be when we feel that tenants require an extra incentive. As a landlord you’ll receive total control over the time your property is marketed in this way and obviously, any potential offers need to be accepted by you.
4. How long does the ‘rent free’ period last?
It usually takes place over a 2 week span, but it can be extended or shortened if you wish.
5. Does it affect my rental income?
It will but only when offering the rent free period. After that, you will collect rent as normal.
6. How will it be promoted?
This campaign will be advertised heavily both online and offline. Each of our branch teams will be working tirelessly to reach as many potential tenants as they can when promoting it.
7. How will you reach my target tenant?
Your property will be advertised with the pre-agreed rent free period; the properties with this benefit will be heavily promoted in our branches.
8. How do I get one of my properties involved in the event?
Just get in touch with your local branch team. They will be happy to help.
9. Is there a limit on how many of my properties I can promote in the event?
You are able to promote as many properties as you like in the event.
10. Do you promote existing properties in the event or just new ones?
Any property that is available to rent can be promoted.
11. What happens if my property still hasn’t found a tenant by the end of the event?
Your local agent will contact you with marketing advice and will then offer you the option to, if you wish, continue promoting this benefit to tenants, to make your property more attractive.
12. How/How often will I be kept up to date on the progress of my property during the event?
Throughout the event, you will get be contacted regularly with marketing advice and feedback on viewings.
13. How can I find out more about the No Rent Event?
Just get in touch with your local branch to find out more about the event. They will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Contact your local Haybrook branch if you’re a landlord who wants more information on this initiative.
Branches are available by telephone from 8am to 10pm seven days per week.